Note The AppData folder is included in the backup if you have made one of the following selections in the configuration wizard:
- You select the Let Windows choose (recommended) option in the backup wizard.
- You select the Let me choose option in the backup wizard. You expand Data Files, and then you select the AppData folder item under Additional Locations for any of the user libraries on the computer.
To do this, follow these steps:
- In Backup and Restore, click Change settings, select a backup destination, and then click Next.
- Select Let me choose, and then click Next.
- Expand Data Files, and then clear AppData folder under Additional Locations for each user account.
- Expand Computer, expand the system disk, expand Users, and then expand each users account to reselect AppData.
- Follow the instructions.
Artikel-id: 981907 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 9 apr. 2012 - Revisie: 1