- The game has not been placed in your Arcade.
- You may not own the game for the platform you are trying to use it on.
Solution 1: Place the item in your ArcadeGames you've purchased can be placed in your Arcade, and played from there.
- On either your Xbox 360 console or your computer, go to Game Room, and then select My Arcade.
- Select Switch Mode, and then select an empty space in the Arcade where you want to place the game.
- Select the game, and then select the play method you prefer.
Solution 2: Buy the game for the platform you want to use it onGame purchases are platform-specific. That means that if you purchase a game for your Xbox 360 console, it cannot be played on your computer, and vice versa.
When you first buy a game, you can choose whether to buy it to play on your Xbox console, your computer, or on both platforms. If you choose to purchase a game for one platform, but later you change your mind and want to play it on both, you can upgrade to Play Anywhere, which allows you to play it on both your Xbox 360 console and your computer.
To determine if you own a game and to figure out which platform it is for, do the following:
- On either your Xbox 360 console or your computer, go to Game Room, and then select Store.
- Select a particular platform or all platforms, and then select the game you're looking for.
The following options will appear (certain options will be grayed out depending on your status):
Option If this option is available… Buy Full Game You have not purchased the rights to play this game on either your Xbox 360 console or a computer.
Choose this option if you want to purchase the rights to play the game on the platform you're currently using.
Buy Play Anywhere You have not purchased the rights to play this game on either your Xbox 360 console or a computer.
Choose this option if you want to purchase the rights to play this game on both your console and your computer.
Upgrade to Play Anywhere You have purchased the rights to play this game on one platform (for example, on your console) but not on another platform (for example, your computer).
Choose this option if you want to be able to play the game on both platforms.
- Select the option you prefer.
Solution 3: Play the game from the Game RoomIf you've purchased a game but haven't placed it in your Arcade, you can still play it directly from the Game Room. Here's how:
Using either your Xbox 360 console or a computer:
- From the Game Room main menu, select My Collection.
- Browse the collection by platform or select all from the menu to find the game.
- Select the play method you prefer.
Xbox SupportPlease visit the following Web site for information about how to contact Xbox Support:
Artikel-id: 982012 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 4 okt. 2011 - Revisie: 1