- This behavior does not occur on a computer that is running Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Reliability Monitor displays a stability index and displays some specific event information.
Information that Reliability Monitor displays is provided by the RacTask task. By default, the RacTask task runs one time that is about one hour after you install the operating system. In Windows Server 2008 and in Windows Server 2008 R2, the trigger that regularly starts the RacTask task is disabled after the RacTask task runs for the first time.
- Click Start, type Task Scheduler in the Search box, and then click Task Scheduler.
- Enable the trigger that regularly starts the RacTask task.
- In Task Scheduler, expand Task Scheduler Library, expand Microsoft, and then expand Windows.
- Right-click RAC, click View, and then click to select the Show Hidden Tasks command.
Note If the Show Hidden Tasks command is already selected, go to step 2c.
- Double-click RacTask.
- In the RacTask Properties dialog box, click the Triggers tab.
- On the Triggers tab, double-click the One time trigger.
- In the Edit Trigger dialog box, click to select the Enabled option, and then click OK.
- In the RacTask Properties dialog box, click OK.
- Close Task Scheduler.
- Update a registry setting.
- Click Start, type Regedit in the Search box, and then click Regedit.
- In Registry Editor, set the value of the following registry entry to 1:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Reliability Analysis\WMI\WMIEnable
- Restart the computer.
Artikel-id: 983386 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 11 sep. 2011 - Revisie: 1