- Windows was not properly shut down. One or more of your disk drives may have errors on it. Press any key to run ScanDisk on these drives...
- One or more of your disk drives may have developed bad sectors. Press any key to run ScanDisk with surface analysis on these drives...
- Improper shutdown detected. Checking drives for errors.
- On the toolbar click Start, and then click Shut Down.
- Click Shut Down The Computer (or Shut Down), and then click OK.
Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition, or Windows Millennium (Me)
- On the toolbar click Start, click Run, type Msconfig, and then click OK.
- Click Advanced, and select the Disable Scandisk after bad shutdown option.
- Click OK twice, and then click Yes to restart your computer.NOTE: For Windows 98 and Windows 98 Second Edition, this procedure adds AutoScan=0 to the [Options] section of the Msdos.sys file. For Windows Me, this procedure adds a Binary value named DisableScandiskOnBoot to the following registry key and sets its value to 01:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\FileSystem
Windows 95 OSR2, Windows 98, or Windows 98 Second EditionAdd AutoScan=0 to the [Options] section of the Msdos.sys file. For information on editing the Msdos.sys file, please see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Artikel-id: 152404 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 22 jun. 2014 - Revisie: 1