- An AutoRecover file has not been created yet.
By default, an AutoRecover file will not be saved until ten minutes after you start work on it. After ten minutes, the AutoRecover file is created. If a failure shuts down Word prematurely, Word will use the AutoRecover file to recover the document.-or-
- An AutoRecover file is deleted after the document has been saved.
A new AutoRecover file is not created until after the next AutoRecover duration (by default: ten minutes after you start working on the document).-or-
- The document was closed and changes were not saved.
Once a document has been closed, the AutoRecover file is deleted. There is no way to recover the document once the file has been closed and changes were not saved.
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Save tab.
- In the "Save AutoRecover Info Every" box, change the number to the desired time interval between AutoRecover saves, and click OK.
Artikel-id: 156577 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 19 jan. 2007 - Revisie: 1