- Install the Outlook Address Book service.
- Mark your Contact Folder for use with your address book.
- Specify either an e-mail address or fax number for each item that you want to appear when you address messages.
How to Install the Outlook Address Book Service
- On the Tools menu, click Services.
- Confirm that the Outlook Address Book service is in the list of available information services.
- If it is not, click Add, click to select the Outlook Address Book from the list of available services and, then click OK.
How to Mark Your Contact Folder for Use with Your Address Book
- In the Folder List, click to select the folder you would like to use with the Address Book. If you do not see the Folder List, click Folder List on the View menu.
- On the File menu, point to Folder, and then click Properties for your folder name.
- On the Outlook Address Book tab, click to select Show this folder as an e-mail address book, type a descriptive name, and then click OK.
How to Check for an E-mail Address or Fax Number
- In the Folder List, click to select the Contact folder.
- Double-click the contact to open the item, and then look at the fields for e-mail address and/or fax numbers.
The Contact folders appear in your address book as subcategories of an entry called Outlook Address Book. If you click the Outlook Address Book instead of one of the folder names, you do not see any contact information. To see the contact information, you must click the specific folder name that contains the contact.
Artikel-id: 197907 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 6 nov. 2003 - Revisie: 1