Fix it for me
To fix this problem automatically, click the Fix it button or link. Then click Run in the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.
- This wizard may be in English only, but the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
Then, go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
Let me fix it myselfTo resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Locate Outlook.exe.
Outlook.exe is typically located in one of the following folders, depending on the version of Outlook that you are running:
- Outlook 2010 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14
- Outlook 2007 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12
- Outlook 2003 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 11
- Outlook 2002 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 10
- Outlook 2000 C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 9
- Outlook 2010
- Right-click Outlook.exe, and then click Properties.
- On the Compatibility tab, click to clear the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box.
- Click OK.
- Try to start Outlook.
Did this fix the problem?
- Check whether the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed, you are finished with this section. If the problem is not fixed, you can contact support.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me" blog or send us an email.
Artikel-id: 252304 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 12 sep. 2013 - Revisie: 1