Note Office 365 Small Business customers who have custom verified domains have those domains fully redelegated to Office 365. "Full domain redelegation" indicates a domain for which the name server (NS) resource records point to Office 365. Therefore, the Domain Name System (DNS) records that are required for Office 365 functionality are managed by Office 365.
- Make sure that the NS resource records point to Office 365. To do this, use the Nslookup tool to query the name server records for your domain. The NS resource records should point to two of the following fully qualified domain names (FQDNs):
- If you still can’t sign in after the NS resource records have been changed, there may be a delay in publishing the Skype for Business Online DNS records. If this occurs, test the DNS records. To do this, follow these steps:
- Browse to the Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer website.
- Click the Office 365 tab.
- Under Microsoft Lync Tests, click Office 365 Lync DNS Test, and then click Next.
- Enter the address that you use to try to sign in to Skype for Business Online (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org), and then start the test.
Artikel-id: 2526143 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 16 dec. 2016 - Revisie: 1