- You browse to a page that has a ClickOnce application or a WPF XAML browser application (XBAP).
- The application is configured to run in "online-only" mode.
- You try to run the application in the Internet Zone in Internet Explorer.
If existing ClickOnce applications or WPF XBAPs are expected to run from the Internet in online-only mode without dialog boxes being presented, changes may have to be made to those applications for the applications to continue to run correctly after MS11-044 is installed.
To revert to the application's start behavior after you install the update, use one of the following methods:
- Add a trusted publisher
- Add a trusted site
How to add a trusted publisher
- Obtain a digital certificate from a certification authority (CA). For more information about how to obtain a digital certificate, visit the following Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) website:
- In Internet Explorer, click Internet options on the Tools menu, click the Content tab, and then click Publishers.
- Click Import, and then follow the Certificate Import Wizard instructions.
How to add a URL to the Trusted Sites list
- In Internet Explorer, click Internet options on the Tools menu, click the Security tab, click Trusted Sites, and then click Sites.
- Type the URL of the site into the Add this website to the zone text box, and then click Add.
Also in this updateIn addition to the changes that are listed in the "Vulnerability Information" section of bulletin MS11-044, this security update also deprecates ClickOnce support for MD2 and MD4 hash. After the update is applied, applications that are signed with an MD2 or MD4 hash will no longer run.
Artikel-id: 2562394 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 14 jun. 2011 - Revisie: 1