- A custom list has a custom lookup field that references another custom list that contains more than 20 items in Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- You add an item to the second list.
- You set the value of the lookup field to "None."
- You try to save the list.
- A custom list contains more than one field that references another list that contain more than 20 items in Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
After you apply the hotfix package, using SharePoint Designer, you may update the web part properties on the List View web part on NewForm.aspx and EditForm.aspx. To resolve the issue, look under miscellaneous and select the "UseStandardControl" check box for both web parts.
Artikel-id: 2687375 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 6 feb. 2013 - Revisie: 1