- Your meeting has not begun.
- The Meeting leader has not yet arrived.
Resolution 1Check the following DNS record:
This record should be configured as follows:
Record Type: SRV Record name: _sip Protocol: _tls Weight: 1 Priority: 100 Port: 443 Destination Host: sipdir.online.lync.comFor more information about how to configure the necessary DNS records for Skype for Business Online, go to the following Microsoft websites:
Resolution 2Verify the formatting of the telephone numbers that are found in the user’s Skype for Business Online settings. To do this, follow these steps:
- Browse to the Admin Overview page, click Users on the left side of the window, and then open the user who organized the meeting.
- On the top of the page, click More, and then, under Skype for Business Online, click Configure user settings. There you will find the dial-in conferencing settings.
The Toll and Toll-free number fields are very sensitive to the formatting of the number. When you enter the toll number and the toll-free number, make sure that you don't include parentheses or punctuation (for example, spaces, brackets, hyphens, dashes, and so on), and use only the numeric values 0 through 9. An example of a valid number would be the following:4255550187
Resolution 3Wait for the conference organizer to unlock the conference, or have the organizer add the user to the conference through the Lync client.
Resolution 4Make sure that the meeting organizer’s Skype for Business Online account and the ACP account are configured in the same geographic region. For example, if your Office 365 organization is based in North America, you must use an ACP account that's configured for North America and can't use an ACP account that's configured for the United Kingdom. You can contact your ACP to verify that your account was created in the appropriate region.
- The dial-in conferencing settings are formatted incorrectly.
- Domain Name System (DNS) records are incorrect or missing.
- The conference leader locked the conference.
- No users joined the meeting through the Lync client, or the leader didn't start the conference through the telephone.
- The Skype for Business Online meeting organizer is using an Audio Conferencing Provider (ACP) account from a different region.
Artikel-id: 2693118 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 28 dec. 2016 - Revisie: 1