Change the password in Outlook for your Internet email account.If you've changed the password on your internet email account, such as a Outlook.com or Gmail account, then you need to change the password in Outlook so you can access it. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Outlook and select File > Account Settings.
- Click Account Settings again.
- Highlight the account you want to change the password on.
- Click Change and enter your new password in the
- Click Next > Finish.
Change the password on your Outlook data file.
If you need to change the password for your Outlook data (.pst) file, do the following:
- Open Outlook and right click on your mail account, select
Data File Properties.
Advanced > Change Password. Enter your old password then your new one and confirm it.
- Click OK. Exit out of all windows.
Change your password if you have an Exchange account.
Contact your Exchange Administrator and ask for assistance in changing your password.
Need more help?
Get help from the Microsoft Community online or visit contact Microsoft Support to learn more about your support options.
Artikel-id: 2697421 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 13 mei 2014 - Revisie: 1