- You have a common area phone that is running Microsoft Lync Phone Edition.
- You sign in to the phone by using a common area phone account.
- The administrator shuts down a Front End server that is connected to the phone. Therefore, you receive the following error message on the phone:Sign-in Error Cannot assign a certificate to this account. Please contact your support team.
- The administrator restarts the Front End server.
- You wait for several minutes.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, about the performance or reliability of these products.
Artikel-id: 2781617 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 23 jan. 2013 - Revisie: 1