- You have a computer that is running Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, or Windows Server 2012.
- You have some optical media, such as a compact disc-recordable (CD-R) disc or a Blu-ray disc-recordable (BD-R) disc.
- You format the optical media in the Live File System format.
- Then you burn data to the optical media.
- The parameters in this Stop error message vary, depending on the configuration of the computer.
- Not all "Stop 0x00000034" errors are caused by this issue.
Update information for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012To resolve this issue in Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012, install update rollup 2862768. For more information about how to obtain this update rollup package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Hotfix information for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2To resolve this issue in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2, install the hotfix that is described in this article.
A supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problem described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix Download Available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix Download Available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesTo apply this hotfix, you must be running one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Registry informationTo apply this hotfix, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou must restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace a previously released hotfix.
Artikel-id: 2800422 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 13 aug. 2013 - Revisie: 1