- You set the AddressBookAvailability parameter of the client policy to FileDownloadOnly in Microsoft Lync Server 2013.
- The address book is downloaded when you use the Lync 2013 client (Microsoft Skype for Business).
- You use the client for a while and then stop using it for several days or weeks.
- After the break, the Lync client address book has some out-of-date Active Directory attributes and is not updated as expected.
- Full address book files are generated successfully on the server, but the client-side GalContacts.DB file isn't updated.
Artikel-id: 3088671 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 8 sep. 2015 - Revisie: 1