- If dependencies between tasks in a project have unusually large lead times or lag times, saving the project in Project Web App may fail, and you receive the following error message:BUG #: 3412895 (Office15)An error has occurred when saving your project to the server. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
- After you change the start date of an assignment on the My Tasks page or the Timesheet page in Single Entry mode, actual work on the assignment is changed unexpectedly.
BUG #: 3516535 (Office15)
- After you change project-level custom fields in a project through the Client-Server Object Model (CSOM), the project schedule may be changed unexpectedly.
BUG #: 3516575 (Office15)
- Even though you have already installed Project 2013, you may still receive the following error message from PWA: BUG #: 3516657 (Office15)Action Not Available.
Project Professional needs to be installed to open the project. Install Project and try again.
- Project Server doesn't always test the checked-in status of a project correctly. Therefore, if a project is checked-out, there may not be a proper notification and a workflow running on the project may fail.
BUG #: 3516737 (Office15)
- After you change the booking type of a resource in a project, the booking type of the resource's assignments aren't updated to reflect the new booking type.
BUG #: 3516344 (Office15)
- Pending status updates may not be applied to a project upon check-in. Instead, they are applied until later check-in.
BUG #: 3517117 (Office15)
- The User Synchronization process may incorrectly remove users from their associated SharePoint security groups. Therefore, the users may no longer have access to Project Server.
BUG #: 3517411 (Office15)
Artikel-id: 3114950 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 12 apr. 2016 - Revisie: 1