Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- If a SharePoint 2016 on-premises OneDrive for Business library is being synchronized, the local folder is created under the SharePoint parent and the right-click menu share action doesn't work as expected. After you install this update, the library will no longer be created under a SharePoint parent and you can share files from the locally synched folder.
BUG #: 3517055 (Office15)
- After you restore the synchronization in OneDrive for Business, the repair feature may not work as expected.
BUG #: 3517124 (Office15)
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114953 for 32-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2013
- Download update KB3114953 for 64-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2013
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Artikel-id: 3114953 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 12 apr. 2016 - Revisie: 1