Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- If you change the master URL of a master shortcut, the icon image isn't displayed in the stencil.
- VBA can't set special properties in the redo operation because the shape sheet ids aren't recycled during the redo operation. Therefore, you can't redo all operations.
- You can't create a shape report in Visio 2016 if the report name contains multiple words.
- When you use Visio 2016 to open a .vsd file that's created in Visio 2010, you receive the following error message: Unexpected end of file.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3114957 for 32-bit version of Visio 2016
- Download update KB3114957 for 64-bit version of Visio 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
Artikel-id: 3114957 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 22 jan. 2017 - Revisie: 2