- You have "automatically restart" selected.
- The Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.0 or Direct CD 5.0 program is installed on your computer.
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Microsoft in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information.
To work around this issue, uninstall Roxio Easy CD Creator or Direct CD.
- Right-click My Computer, and then click
- On the
Startup and Recovery
- Click to clear the
check box under
, and then click
. The error message on a blue screen should remain on the screen so you can record the error information.
"Stop 0x0000000a(0x00000029,0x00000002,0x00000000,0x80466d7b" Error Message after Windows Is Already InstalledWARNING: Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
For information about how to edit the registry, view the "Changing Keys and Values" Help topic in Registry Editor (Regedit.exe) or the "Add and Delete Information in the Registry" and "Edit Registry Data" Help topics in Regedt32.exe. Note that you should back up the registry before you edit it. If you are running Windows NT or Windows 2000, you should also update your Emergency Repair Disk (ERD).
When this issue occurs, use the following troubleshooting steps:
- Uninstall the Easy CD Creator software.
- Start Registry Editor (Regedit.exe).
- Go to the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Security
- Remove the file called Etetnt.mpd; it has a revision date of 1997.
- Go to the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services
- Remove the following files:
For additional information, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
The third-party products discussed in this article are manufactured by vendors independent of Microsoft; we make no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding these products' performance or reliability.
Artikel-id: 311806 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 9 apr. 2003 - Revisie: 1