As the Geolocation Service can no longer be started, Geolocation will remain disabled on the device and prevent location based functionality from working.
- From Start, search for regedit
- In the search results, press-and-hold or right-click regedit, and then select Run as administrator
- If you get a security prompt, select Yes
- Using the arrows in the left-hand pane, expand the following folders in order:
- Press-and-hold or right-click on the 3 under the TriggerInfo folder, and select Delete
After following the above steps, you should be able to re-enable the Geolocation Service.
Artikel-id: 3119176 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 1 dec. 2015 - Revisie: 1