If the Busy Options voice policy is enabled for the organization, the following options can be set for all users at the enterprise (both Business Voice and non-Business Voice):
- Busy on Busy: New incoming calls are rejected and sent a busy signal when the user is busy.
- Voicemail on Busy: New incoming calls are forwarded to voice mail when the user is busy.
Users who are in calls or conferences or who have a call on hold aren't prevented from starting new calls or conferences by the Busy Options feature.
Users who are in calls or conferences can still receive new conference invitations. However, any new incoming calls are handled according to their Busy Options settings.
If two users call each other at the same time from any Skype for Business endpoint, both calls are rejected and sent a busy signal.
Users are notified of calls that they missed because of a Busy Options setting. Notifications are sent through voice mail, through missed-call messages in Skype for Business clients and devices, and through email. Callers whose calls are rejected by a Busy on Busy setting hear a busy signal and see a notification in their Skype for Business clients that states that the user that they tried to reach is busy in another call.
Busy Options provides interoperability with the following voice applications in Skype for Business Server 2015:
- Response Groups
- Team Call
- Simultaneous ring
- Boss/Admin Delegation
- Shared Line Appearance
- Call Parking Service
- Call Transfer
- Call Conferencing
- Busy Options settings persist during HADR situations in Skype for Business, and users don't have to be reconfigured for Busy Options after recovery.
- Busy Options are supported for failover and disaster recovery on Paired Front End Pools and Survivable Brach Servers (SBS).
- Enable or disable Busy Options Voice Policy for the enterprise
- Administer Busy on Busy or Voicemail on Busy for all the users in the enterprise
- Administer Busy on Busy or Voicemail on Busy for all the users homed in a particular Front End pool
- Administer Busy on Busy or Voicemail on Busy for a list of users
- Administer Busy on Busy or Voicemail on Busy for a single user
- View users who are currently enabled for Busy on Busy or Voicemail on Busy
Note The Cumulative Server Update Installer applies all updates for the appropriate server role in one operation.
To make the cmdlets available over Windows PowerShell Remote Management, run the Update-CsAdminRole command one time from a Skype for Business Server Management Shell.
Artikel-id: 3137160 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 6 jul. 2016 - Revisie: 1