- Organization Browser web part is out of view in the browser and it doesn't appear correctly in the User Profile page.
- If a list has an item on hold, properties aren't updated for other items because the event handler retains properties of those items. For example, when you update the icon overlay of a document in a document library that has another item declared as a record, the icon overlay isn't set.
- After you make multiple changes to the same user in quick succession in SharePoint Server 2013, the Quick Sync job can't be completed successfully.
- SharePoint Server 2013 becomes unresponsive and a high CPU symptom requires restarting the server. Meanwhile, you can't access sites or get extremely slow page load times.
- When you create a new newsfeed post that includes an app URL with an incorrect protocol (http:// instead of https://), the newsfeed page is broken and it doesn't display news. This update ensures any problem in one of the news item should not block from rendering the newsfeed page.
Artikel-id: 3141477 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 10 jan. 2017 - Revisie: 1