Note This update was first included in the MS16-037: Security update for Internet Explorer: April 12, 2016.
Registry informationWarning Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly by using Registry Editor or by using another method. These problems might require that you reinstall the operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that these problems can be solved. Modify the registry at your own risk.
After you apply this update, you must edit the registry to activate the functionality. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the Start menu, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- In Registry Editor, locate and select the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
- Press and hold (or right-click) Internet Explorer, select New, and then select Key.
- Type Download, and then press Enter to name the new subkey.
- Press and hold (or right-click) Download, select New, and then select DWORD Value.
- Type EnableDownloadConfigXml, and then press Enter to name the new entry.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Artikel-id: 3143504 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 12 apr. 2016 - Revisie: 1