- 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
- 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
- 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
- 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for the .NET Framework: July 12, 2016
- 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
- 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
- 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
- 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
- 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016
If you have installed previous updates, only the new fixes that are contained in this package will be downloaded and installed to your computer. If you are installing a Windows Server 2016 update package for the first time, the package for the x64 version is 143 MB.
Method 1: Windows UpdateIf your computer is configured to accept Windows Updates, this update is downloaded and installed automatically.
Method 2: Microsoft Update CatalogTo get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog website.
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this update.
Restart informationYou have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update doesn't replace a previously released update.
Artikel-id: 3172989 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 21 dec. 2016 - Revisie: 1