- Two people installed Office on the same computer.
- Both installations were completed by using the AllUsers="" parameter to set the installation for the installing user account only.
- When both people were prompted to remove files that were copied locally at the end of Setup, both people did not remove the files.
- One of the two people removed Office.
- Insert the Microsoft Office 2003 CD in your CD drive or DVD drive.
- If the Setup program does not start automatically, locate the Setup.exe file on the CD, and then double-click the file to start Setup.
- After the Setup window appears, cancel Setup, and then respond to the prompts to exit Setup.
Artikel-id: 827467 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 29 okt. 2008 - Revisie: 1