This problem occurs when you use the Internet Explorer versions that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
Note The following work around should be used only when installation of .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 or a later version is not practical.
To work around this problem, set the Run components not signed with Authenticode option under .NET Framework-Reliant Components to Enabled in Internet Explorer. To do this, follow these steps:
- Start Internet Explorer.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- On the Security tab, click Custom Level.
- In the Settings box, click Enable under Run components not signed with Authenticode.
- Click OK, and then click Yes to confirm the setting change.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
For more information about how to use security zones, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Artikel-id: 922774 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 28 sep. 2011 - Revisie: 1