- Back up all the data on the drive or on the device to another location to make sure that no important information is lost.
- Click Start, click Computer, right-click the drive or the device, and then click Format.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
- Select the NTFS (default) file system in the list.
- Click to select the Quick Format check box.
- Click Start.
- Close the Format Local Disk dialog box after the formatting is finished.
Method 1: Run the program that you use to save the file as an administrator
- Right-click the shortcut that starts the program, and then click Run as Administrator to start the program. If the Run as Administrator option is not available, follow these steps:
- Right-click the shortcut that starts the program, and then click Properties.
- Click the Shortcut tab, and then click Open File Location.
- Right-click the executable file for the program, and then click Run as Administrator to start the program.
- Save the file.
Method 2: Save the file to the Documents folder and then move it to the destination folder
- Save the file to the Documents folder.
- Right-click the file that you saved in step 1, and then click Cut.
- Click Start, click Computer, right-click the destination folder, and then click Paste.
- Type the administrator password when you are prompted.
Artikel-id: 931277 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 22 okt. 2008 - Revisie: 1