- Microsoft Office Excel 2007
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
- Microsoft Office Word 2007
- You install a hotfix for Outlook 2007.
- You install an update for Outlook 2007.
Download the BCM2007QFE-KB935569-FullFile-ENU.EXE package now.
Note This update is available only for the U.S. English version of Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
Release Date: April 11, 2007
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Windows VistaIf you are running a non-U.S. English version of Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager and you are running Windows Vista, follow these steps to work around this problem:
- As an administrator, start each 2007 Office program that is listed in the "Symptoms" section. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Windows Explorer, locate the executable (.exe) file for the 2007 Office program.
- Right-click the .exe file, and then click Run as administrator.
- If you receive the User Account Control dialog box, click Continue.
- Click OK when you receive the error message.
Windows XPIf you are running a non-U.S. English version of Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager and you are running Windows XP, no workaround is needed. When you click OK on the error message that you receive when you start a 2007 Office program, the program disables the "Business Contact Manager for Outlook" add-in.
- You cannot link a document to a Business Contact record from the 2007 Office program. However, you can link the 2007 Office document in Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
- You cannot launch a marketing campaign from Publisher 2007 or from Word 2007. However, you can launch a marketing campaign by using a 2007 Office document in Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
- A campaign will not be marked as "completed" when you do the following:
- You launch a "mail merge" marketing campaign in Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
- You use Publisher 2007 or Word 2007 to complete the mail merge.
- You return to Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
- The Track through Business Contact Manager option is not available on the Mail Merge task pane in Publisher 2007 or in Word 2007.
- You cannot open the learning center from the 2007 Office program.
Artikel-id: 935569 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 6 jun. 2008 - Revisie: 1