Live Meeting URL link
Audio Conferencing (Toll):
Audio Conferencing (Toll-free):
You can join a Live Meeting session at the scheduled time by clicking the Live Meeting URL that is included in the e-mail invitation. You must type your credentials on the Join Meeting page and then click Join Meeting.
If this method does not work, you can use the Meeting URL that is included in the e-mail invitation. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer or in another browser, enter the Meeting URL in the Address box.
- On the Join Meeting page, type the following information:
- The name that you want Live Meeting to display to other participants
- The Meeting ID that is included in the email invitation
- The Meeting Key that is included in the email invitation
- Click Join.
If you have previously attended a Live Meeting session, you may not be prompted to download and to install the Live Meeting console.
Artikel-id: 938934 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 3 mrt. 2012 - Revisie: 1