<add key = "BypassOwaHTMLAttachmentFiltering" value="true" />
Note You have to set the file extensions of the HTML attachments in the Force Save list in the Direct File Access Setting page in the Exchange Management Console. To set a file type in the Force Save list, follow these steps:
- In the Exchange Management Console, click Server Configuration, and then click Client Access.
- In the action pane, under Outlook Web Access, click Properties .
- Click either the Public Computer File Access tab or the Private Computer File Access tab.
- Under Direct file access, select the check box next to Enable direct file access to let users download attachments.
- To change the kinds of attachments that you want users to be able to access, click Customize next to Customize direct file access.
- On the Direct File Access Settings page, click Force Save. Then, set the file name extensions in the
Enter the file extensions you want to force save, one at a time dialog box on the Force Save List page, and then click Add.
- Click OK three times to save your settings.
For more information about the BypassOwaXmlAttachmentFiltering option , click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Artikel-id: 958881 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 25 aug. 2009 - Revisie: 1