In this scenario, you may receive an error message that resembles the following when you start the SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Configuration Manager:
Method 1: Install the Cumulative update package 1 for SQL Server 2008For more information about how to install the Cumulative update package 1 for SQL Server 2008, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Method 2: Add a WMI namespaceAdd a WMI namespace that corresponds to the namespace that the SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Configuration Manager tool is trying to use. To do this, follow these steps:
Note This procedure refers to a sample instance that is named "SQL2008."
- Locate the Reportingservices.mof file for the SQL Reporting Services 2008 instance that is named "SQL2008." By default, this file is located in the following folder: C:\Progam Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS10.SQL2008\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin
- Save or copy the Reportingservices.mof to a file that has a unique name, such as Reportingservicesalt.mof.
- Open Reportingservicealt.mof file by using a text editor, such as Notepad.
- On the Edit menu, click Replace.
- In the Find what area, type the changed instance name, such as RS_SQL2008.
- In the Replace with area, type the unmodified instance name, such as SQL2008.
- Click Replace All.
- Save the file, and then exit Notepad.
- Open a command prompt, and then move to the same folder that you used in step 1.
- Type mofcomp reportingservicesalt.mof, and then press ENTER.
Note If the reporting services instance name contains an underscore (_), a dollar sign ($) or a number sign (#), you have to use method 1. Or you have to reinstall the instance.
Artikel-id: 960374 - Laatst bijgewerkt: 1 dec. 2008 - Revisie: 1