This update provides the latest fixes for Visio 2010. It also includes stability and performance improvements.
To apply this update, you must have either Microsoft Visio 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Service Pack 2 (SP2) installed. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Download and install the updateYou can use Windows Update to download and install the update (recommended).
This update is also available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
- Download update 2553444 for 32-bit version of Visio 2010
- Download update 2553444 for 64-bit version of Visio 2010
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you install this update.
Issues that this update fixes
- Assume that you save a Visio drawing as a webpage (*.htm;*.html). When you view the webpage in a web browser, the Advanced Search functionality may not work.
BUG #: 898165 (Office14)
- In the Slovenian version of Visio 2010, when you try to change the text font size by selecting a new value from the Font Size list, the text font size differs from what was selected.
BUG #: 898496 (Office14)
- An error message is displayed when you try to change the text font size by selecting a new value from the Font Size list.
Note This issue affects only the following language versions of Visio 2010 SP2:
BUG #: 896677 (Office14)
BUG #: 898420 (Office14)
BUG #: 898421 (Office14)
BUG #: 898422 (Office14)
BUG #: 898423 (Office14)
BUG #: 898424 (Office14)
The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office. For more information about the Office System TechCenter, go to the following Microsoft website:
Identyfikator artykułu: 2553444 — ostatni przegląd: 18.04.2014 — zmiana: 1