Event Source: MSExchangeIS
Event Category: Performance
Event ID: 9582
The virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented in such a way that normal operation may begin to fail. It is highly recommended that you restart all Exchange services to correct this issue.
- Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
- Locate and then click the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\EXCDO\Parameters
- Click Edit, point to New, and then click DWORDValue, type Limit Total Attachments, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click Limit Total Attachments, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type <number>, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
- The Limit Total Attachments value can be any number based on your environment. If the value is 0, there is no number of attachment limit.
- You must restart the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service after you change the registry entry.
- After you type registry entry, and a user tries to open a calendar item that includes too many attachments that exceed the predefined number, the following event is logged in Application log:Event Type: Error
Event Source: EXCDO
Event Category: General
Event ID: 8273
Exceeded the limitation of attachment per calendar item during converting. Mailbox <mailbox address>, item <the path of the calendar item>.
Identyfikator artykułu: 2557304 — ostatni przegląd: 22.09.2011 — zmiana: 1