- You redirect parts of a user profile to a file server by using Folder Redirection policies.
- You are not connected to the network where the file server is located. Therefore, the redirected folders are available offline.
- In Windows Internet Explorer 9, you try to download a file from a Low Integrity Level zone. For example, you try to download a file from a webpage where protected mode is turned on.
- You try to download a file from the webpage to the redirected folder.
Security update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:Note This update was first included in security update 2618444.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Do not redirect part of the user profile.
- Do not make the redirected folders available offline.
- Save the downloaded file to a location other than the redirected folder.
Identyfikator artykułu: 2634434 — ostatni przegląd: 14.12.2011 — zmiana: 1