Note: Line number may be different.
Line : 2053
Error : Invalid procedure call or argument.
Disconnect, and then reconnect your printer to your PC
- Unplug the printer's USB cable from your PC.
Note:For wireless printers, turn the printer off.
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button , and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click your printers icon and select Remove device.
- Reconnect your printer to your PC using the USB cable.
Note: For wireless printers, refer to the information that came with the printer for installation instructions.
Update your printer drivers using Windows UpdateYou might need to set Windows Update to automatically download and install recommended updates. Installing any important, recommended, and optional updates can update system features and other software that might help to fix your printer problems. To update to the latest printer driver for your printer using Windows Update, click the link specific to your version of Windows and follow the steps in the that article:
Find and install printer drivers in Windows 7
Find and install printer drivers in Windows Vista
If updating your printer driver using Windows Update did not solve the issue, continue to the next step.
Update your printer drivers from the device manufacturerIf your printer came with a disk, that disk might contain software that installs a driver for your printer. If your printer did not come with software, it may be necessary to go to the manufacturer's website to locate, download and install the latest printer driver for your printer.
Method 1 Print using Internet Explorer 9 (32bit) instead of Internet Explorer 9(64bit)
- Click the Start button , type Internet Explorer in the Search programs and files, and then choose Internet Explorer.
- Try to print again.
Method 2 Print using Run as administator for Internet Explorer
- Click the Start button , type Internet Explorer in the Search programs and files.
- Right click Internet Explorer in Programs and click Run as administrator.
- Try to print again.
Identyfikator artykułu: 2652062 — ostatni przegląd: 04.10.2012 — zmiana: 1