- 2703326 Group chat client crashes when you manage a chat room as a chat room manager in Lync 2010
This update also fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
- 2672325 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Group Chat: February 2012
- 2636065 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Group Chat client: November 2011
- 2500446 Description of the update for Lync 2010 Group Chat client: April 2011
- 2467765 Description of the update for Lync 2010 Group Chat Client: January 2011
Update package informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the MgcClient.msp package now.
Release Date: June 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following cumulative update:
Registry informationTo use one of the updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update may not contain all the files that you must have to fully update a product to the latest build. This update contains only the files that you must have to correct the issues that are listed in this article.
After the update is installed, the global version of this update has the file attributes, or a later version of the file attributes, that are listed in the following table:
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
Identyfikator artykułu: 2701665 — ostatni przegląd: 03.09.2013 — zmiana: 1