- The User Account Control feature is turned off.
- The system is set to open Internet Explorer 10 when you click links.
Note User Account Control lets you select the way that you are notified about system changes that are made by programs. You can make this setting in Control Panel or in a notification window that appears during the installation of a program. The notification window does not appear if you turn off User Account Control.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Type Control Panel.
- Click the Control Panel icon on the left side of the screen.
- In Control Panel, click System and Security, and then click Change User Control settings.
- Move the slider to specify when you want to be notified, and then click OK.
Note If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Identyfikator artykułu: 2736601 — ostatni przegląd: 30.08.2012 — zmiana: 1