- 2228420 The return values of USERID and CONID in Communicator Web Access 2007 R2 are different from the return values of USERID and CONTACTID in Office Communicator 2007 R2
- 2232054 Changes you made to the “Personal information manager” options in Office Communicator 2007 R2 are lost after you change the “Change background Color when the writer changes” option in Office Communicator Web Access 2007 R2
- 2251441 You receive a “Do you want to run this software?” dialog box several times when you install Office Communicator Web Access Plug-in on a computer that is running Windows 7
- 2253603 Call forwarding does not work if you configure the call forwarding setting by using Office Communicator Web Access 2007 R2
- 975899 Desktop sharing and application sharing does not work in conferences when you use Office Communicator Web Access 2007 R2
- 978365 Office Communicator Web Access Application Sharing does not work for internal users
- 978373 The Dial-in Conferencing Settings page in Office Communicator Web Access 2007 R2 prompts you to enter a PIN that is at least 5 digits even if the PIN length policy is set to use a PIN that is less than 5 digits
- 981248 You cannot install Office Communicator Web Access Plug-in in Windows Vista, in Windows 7 and in Windows Server 2008 R2
- 972724 The dial-in conferencing page for a conference that is hosted on Office Communications Server 2007 R2 does not provide enough information in error situations
- 972711 Anonymous users can send instant messages under the display name of authenticated users in Office Communications Server 2007 R2
- 972712 Communicator Web Access 2007 R2 does not honor the ordering of the normalization rules in the location profile in Office Communications Server 2007 R2
- 972708 The "Dial-in Conferencing Settings" Web page in Communicator Web Access in Office Communications Server 2007 cannot display the contents in your preferred language
- 968805 The Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Dial-in Conferencing Settings page will not display the user's conference ID when the global meeting policy is set to disallow anonymous users
- 968807 When a Communications Server (OCS) 2007 user clicks an OCS 2007 R2 audio conference join link, the user receives an incorrect error message
- 968939 A Communicator Web Access user who joins a conference as a federated user cannot share the computer desktop in Office Communications Server 2007 R2
- 968945 When a user uses Communicator Web Access (CWA) to send an IM message to a federated or Public IM Connectivity user, CWA may give an incorrect notification of the IM delivery status
- 968946 The selected language is not used when a user on a localized version of Communications Server 2007 R2 signs in to the dial-in conferencing page by using Integrated Windows Authentication and then selects a language from the drop-down list
- 968947 The logo at the top of the Communications Server 2007 R2 Dial-in Conferencing Settings page is only in English, even after the Communicator Web Access language pack is installed
- 969004 Users who have special characters in their names cannot sign in to the Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Dial-in Conferencing Settings page
Microsoft Download CenterThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the Cwamain.msp package now.
Release Date: December 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update package.
Restart requirementYou are prompted to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update package.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix package replaces the following cumulative update:
Registry informationTo use one of the cumulative update packages in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation informationTo install the cumulative update package, install the Cwamain.msp package on computers that are running Communicator Web Access 2007 R2.
Note When you apply this cumulative update on servers that are running Windows Server 2008 and that have the User Account Control (UAC) enabled, install the update (.msp file) by using an elevated command prompt. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, and then right-click
- Click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Install the update (.msp file).
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update package, use the Add or Remove Programs feature in Control Panel.
When you try to install the cumulative update package, you may be prompted to insert the source CD into the CD drive. If this behavior occurs, insert the source CD, or provide the path where the source files can be found.
Identyfikator artykułu: 2765224 — ostatni przegląd: 14.12.2012 — zmiana: 1