This article describes the update rollup for Windows 8 and for Windows Server 2012 that is dated January 2013. This update rollup package includes performance and reliability improvements for Windows 8 and for Windows Server 2012. We recommend that you apply this update rollup as part of your regular maintenance routines.
ImprovementsThis update rollup includes the following performance and reliability improvements:
- Resolves an issue that could cause low-quality playback when you stream videos from Windows Media Center to Xbox consoles.
- Improves Bluetooth audio playback quality.
- Resolves an issue in which you may be unable to install a Windows Store app update when the app is installed to multiple accounts on the same computer.
How to obtain the updateThis update is available from Windows Update.
- This update is provided as an important update.
- If you select the Install updates automatically (recommended) Windows Update setting, this update is installed automatically.
- If you select other Windows Update settings, we highly recommend that you install this update through Windows Update immediately.
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must be running Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012.
Restart informationYou must restart the computer after you apply this update.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any previously released update.
Identyfikator artykułu: 2785094 — ostatni przegląd: 06.05.2013 — zmiana: 1