- Read new mail
- Send and receive mail
- Select recipients from the global address list (GAL)
- Select folders
For more info if you have Office 365, see System requirements for Office. Microsoft will continue to support Internet Explorer 8 and Office 365. However, the user experience and support experience will be limited.
To set up the light version of Outlook on the web for all users in your Office 365 organization
- Sign in to the Office 365 portal (https://portal.office.com) as an admin.
- Click Admin, and then click Exchange to open the Exchange Admin Center.
- In the navigation pane of the Exchange Admin Center, click permissions, and then click Outlook Web App policies.
- Double-click OwaMailboxPolicy-Default.
- In the Outlook Web App policies dialog box, click features, clear the Premium client check box, and then click Save.
At this point, all users in the Office 365 organization who use Outlook on the web will be presented with the Outlook on the web light experience. Users won't be able to switch to the Outlook on the web premium experience until the admin reverts the changes that were made to the Outlook on the web policy in the Exchange Admin Center.
To set up the light version of Outlook on the web for one user in your Office 365 organization
- Direct the user to sign in to the Office 365 portal (https://portal.office.com).
- Click Outlook.
- Click Settings (), and then click Display Settings.
- Click Outlook Web App version, select the Use the light version of Outlook Web App check box, and then click OK.
Identyfikator artykułu: 2871314 — ostatni przegląd: 28.12.2016 — zmiana: 1