A program administrator in the partner’s organization can confirm that exams or certifications are credited to a competency on the Competency Summary page of the Partner Membership Center. If an MCP is not shown as meeting an MCP requirement, take the following steps:
- Make sure enough time has passed since the exam was completed. It can take up to seven (7) business days for an exam to appear on the MCP’s transcript.
- Ask the MCP to confirm whether the qualifying exam or certification appears on his or her transcript.
- MCPs can access their transcripts on the MCP member site.
- MCTs can access their transcript on the MCT member site.
- MCPs and MCTs who cannot access their transcript should contact the Microsoft Learning support team.
- If an exam is not included on the transcript after seven (7) business days from the time that it was passed, the MCP should contact the Microsoft Learning support team.
- Verify that the MCP and their MCP ID is associated to your MPN membership on the Manage Microsoft Certified Professionalspage of the Partner Membership Center. See Link or unlink an MCP ID to or from a partner organization for detailed information on how to link an MCP with your partner organization.
- If you are trying to attain a gold competency, you must assign the individual MCP to the gold competency. (An MCP can be used to meet the requirements of multiple Silver/Gold competencies in PMC). You can assign an MCP on the Manage Microsoft Certified Professionals page of the Partner Membership Center.
- The problem could be that an exam or certification does not fulfill a requirement of an MPN competency as expected. Confirm the current exam or certification requirements of the competency:
- Visit the competency overview page.
- Select the Requirements section. Then select the silver or gold option, depending on the desired enrollment option.
- Refer to the listed qualifying exams and certifications.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Identyfikator artykułu: 2966774 — ostatni przegląd: 20.04.2017 — zmiana: 5