Note This method works only when you use the Excel icon to open the application. If you use File Open within the Excel application or double-click a file in Windows Explorer, the files will still open in the same instance as designed.
Note If you are using the Large Address Aware option (see the "More Information" section), this limit may be increased.
|Version||Release date||Build number|
|Office 365 for 2016 (Current Channel Subscribers)||May 3, 2016||Build 16.0.6868.2060|
|Office 365 for 2013||June 7, 2016||Build 15.0.4833.1001|
|Excel 2013 (MSI)||June 7, 2016||Build 15.0.4833.1000|
|Excel 2016 (MSI)||June 7, 2016||Build 16.0.4393.1000|
Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
- Exit all instances of Excel.
- Start Registry Editor:
- In Windows 10, click Start, type regedit in the Search box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, move the pointer to the upper-right corner, select Search, enter regedit in the search box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- Locate and select the following registry subkey:HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Excel\Options
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then select DWORD Value.
- Enter DisableMergeInstance, and then press Enter.
- In the Details pane, press and hold (or right-click) DisableMergeInstance, and then select Modify.
- In the Value data box, enter 1, and then click OK.
Note There are some known issues in opening each Excel spreadsheet in its own instance. For example, see You cannot paste any attributes into a workbook in another instance of Excel.
Identyfikator artykułu: 3165211 — ostatni przegląd: 28.06.2016 — zmiana: 1