- Improves the installation process for offline scenarios, and improves installation error messages.
- Improves the accuracy of optional telemetry that is generated by In-Database Analytics and R Server Standalone.
- Adds the ability to run while using multiple processor nodes by disabling Intel MKL thread affinity under Launchpad.
- Resolves a problem in which a call is made to rxPredict that specifies outData as an output table that has a fully qualified table name, and the call fails and returns an "Invalid object name" error message.
- Resolves errors that occur when you use SQL Server 2016 R Services on Azure virtual machines (VMs) that are created in non-ExpressRoute subscriptions that have newline characters in connection strings.
- Resolves TSQL issues that occur when SQL Server 2016 R Services run on Azure VMs in non-ExpressRoute subscriptions.
Identyfikator artykułu: 3175018 — ostatni przegląd: 26.07.2016 — zmiana: 1