For example, this issue may occur in the following scenarios.
- You restart an instance of SQL Server 2016 that contains an SSAS database of compatibility level 1200 that contains a table with single partition.
- You add a new partition to that table and process only that newly added partition.
- The previously existing partition in that table loses data.
- You restore an SSAS database of compatibility level 1200 (with multi-partitioned table) from a backup.
- You process a single partition in that table.
- The other partitions in that table lose data.
About cumulative updates for SQL Server
For the download information about this GDR hotfix, refer to KB 3179258 Processing a partition causes data loss on other partitions after the database is restored in SQL Server 2016 (1200) .
Identyfikator artykułu: 3178934 — ostatni przegląd: 17.08.2016 — zmiana: 1