For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Remove the Windows Live ID that you use to access your Microsoft Money or MSN Money Portfolio data fileNotes
- Money 2002 and Money 2005 do not allow you to remove your Windows Live ID when you are signed in to your Money data file without access to online services. Therefore, if you cannot sign into your file in "online" mode, you can sign in without online services by using the last password that you successfully used. If you recently changed or reset your Windows Live ID password, the password that Money recognizes in "offline" mode may be an older or different password. An alternative method is to upgrade to a version of Money that lets you sign in or administer your Windows Live ID in "offline" mode.
- Money 2003, Money 2004, Money 2006, and newer versions of Money let you remove your Windows Live ID when you are signed in to your Money file without access to online services.
- Start Money.
- Money starts with the last file that was opened. If you want to work on a different file in Money, click Open on the File menu to select a file to change.
- Sign in by using your original Windows Live ID credentials.
- If you have problems signing in online, you can select the option to sign in to Money in "offline" mode.
- Money 2002 and Money 2005 do not let you remove your ID in “offline” mode.
- On the File menu, click Password Manager.
- Remove the existing Windows Live ID. Follow the steps that appear on the screen. If you want to remove the data on the MSN Money servers that is linked to this old Windows Live ID, select the option to do this.
Note If you only want to remove the Windows Live ID from your Money file, you can stop here.
Change to a Standard Money Password or add the new Windows Live ID that you use to access your Microsoft Money or MSN Money Portfolio data fileClick Password Manager on the File menu, and then select to add a Standard Money Password or add new Windows Live ID credentials.
Identyfikator artykułu: 324001 — ostatni przegląd: 29.09.2011 — zmiana: 1