- If you're not running Windows 10 Creator's update or later, update Windows. On Start go to Settings > Update & security > Windows update.
- Check your telemetry setting. If it's turned off, turn it on.
- Check your setting for Diagnostics and usage data. If it's set to Full or Enhanced, set it to Basic.
- If steps 1-3 were okay, wait a little while and try again.
- If it's a new game, or you just set up your Home console or offline PC, you'll need to wait 24 hours to request a refund.
Identyfikator artykułu: 4016615 — ostatni przegląd: 20.03.2017 — zmiana: 3