- Recent updates are not downloaded or installed on the computer.
- The Automatic Updates icon does not display the status of downloads that are in progress.
Note The Windowsupdate.log file is located in the %Windir% folder.
Note This issue does not affect updates that come from Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), from the Microsoft Windows Update Web site, or from the Microsoft Update Web site.
- Click Start, point to All Programs, and then click Windows Update or Microsoft Update.
- Click Express or Custom to scan for available updates.
- After the scan finishes, follow the instructions on the screen to install the updates that you want.
In a corporate environment where you require control over specific content and scheduling, you must configure WSUS. For more information about WSUS, visit the following Web site:
Identyfikator artykułu: 910340 — ostatni przegląd: 20.06.2014 — zmiana: 1