This problem occurs if the computer is running one of the following operating systems:
- Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1 (SP1) and the Windows Server 2003 Scalable Networking Pack installed
- Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- Windows Vista
How to disable receive-side scaling in Windows Server 2003To disable receive-side scaling in the network adapter driver in Windows Server 2003, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type ncpa.cpl, and then click OK.
- Right-click a network adapter object, and then click Properties.
- Click Configure, and then click the Advanced tab.
- In the Property list, click Receive Side Scaling, click Disable in the Value list, and then click OK.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for each network adapter object.
How to determine whether receive-side scaling is enabled in Windows VistaTo determine whether receive-side scaling is enabled in Windows Vista, type the following command at a command prompt:
Querying active state...
TCP Global Parameters
Receive-Side Scaling State : enabled
How to disable receive-side scaling in Windows VistaTo disable receive-side scaling, you have to type the following command at a command prompt:
Fix it for meIf you want us to do this for you automatically, click the Fix this problem link. Then click Run in the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in this wizard.
Note This wizard may be in English only; however, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
Note If you are not on the computer that has the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or to a CD, and then you can run it on the computer that has the problem.
Identyfikator artykułu: 927168 — ostatni przegląd: 11.09.2011 — zmiana: 1