Fix it for meTo fix this problem automatically , click the Fix this problem link. Then click Run in the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in this wizard.
|Enable update at log on||Enable update daily|
Note These wizard may be in English only; however, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
Note If you are not on the computer that has the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or to a CD, and then you can run it on the computer that has the problem.
Let me fix it myselfTo resolve this problem yourself, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, click Systems Tools, and then click Task Scheduler.
- In the Task Scheduler window, expand Task Scheduler Library.
- Expand Microsoft, expand Windows, and then select Media Center.
- In the center pane, locate and then double-click mcupdate_scheduled in the Name column.
- The mcuupdate_scheduled Properties window is displayed.
- On the Triggers tab, select the task that is triggered daily, and then click Edit.
- In the Edit Trigger window, select At log on in the Begin in the task list, and then click OK.
- In the mcupdate_scheduled Properties window, confirm that At log on is shown in the Trigger column, and then click OK.
- Close the Task Scheduler window.
Identyfikator artykułu: 979878 — ostatni przegląd: 29.06.2010 — zmiana: 1