The Exchange Server Migration Wizard may not correctly migrate e-mail message information when you migrate IBM Lotus Notes mailboxes to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
- You migrate IBM Lotus Notes mailboxes by using the Exchange Server Migration Wizard.
- The IBM Lotus Notes mailboxes contain e-mail messages that have two or more IBM Lotus Notes domains in the e-mail address, such as UserA/NotesSrv1@NotesDomain1@NotesDomain2.
Service pack informationTo resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for Exchange Server 2003. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesThis hotfix requires Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 1.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart your computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace any other hotfixes.
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time tool in Control Panel.
Date Time Version Size File name -------------------------------------------------------------- 24-Jan-2005 23:02 6.5.7232.72 59,904 Mlmignts.dll
After you install the hotfixAfter you install this hotfix, you must create a Windows registry subkey and entry. To do this, follow these steps.Warning If you use Registry Editor incorrectly, you may cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that you can solve problems that result from using Registry Editor incorrectly. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Exchange
- Right-click Exchange, point to New, click Key, type MSExchangeMailMig, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click MSExchangeMailMig, point to New, click Multi-String Value, type RoutableDomains, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click RoutableDomains, and then click Modify. In the Value data box, type the domain names of the domains that are in the IBM Lotus Notes e-mail address.
For example, an IBM Lotus Notes e-mail address of UserA/NotesSrv1@NotesDomain1@NotesDomain2, would have the following data:NotesDomain1Note Separate the domain names by pressing ENTER.
- Quit Registry Editor.
Identyfikator artykułu: 887577 — ostatni przegląd: 10/27/2013 06:37:49 — zmiana: 4.3
- kbnosurvey kbarchive kbautohotfix kbqfe kbhotfixserver kbfix kbbug kbexchange2003presp1fix KB887577